This week, October 4–6, AST will be attending the 2016 Criminal Justice Information Systems (CJIS) Conference at the Lake of the Ozarks Tan-Tar-A Resort in Osage Beach, Missouri.
These three days will be packed with information for all users of criminal justice computer systems in the state of Missouri. Topics range from MULES/NCIC policy, Uniform Crime Reporting, and criminal justice information security. Attendees will have access to sessions presented by the following prestigious organizations in criminal justice:
- Missouri State Highway Patrol
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL)
- International Justice and Public Safety Networks (NLETS)
- National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
- National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB)
Registration for the event includes all training and organized social events. Register here!
We look forward to speaking with you about how AST’s CJIS solutions can help improve efficiency and lower costs in your organization!