We’re Presenting at COLLABORATE!
We’re all getting into COLLABORATE mindset as our team members board planes, cars, and trains to make their way to Las Vegas!
If you’re also going to be there, don’t miss out on these titillating presentations that AST has in store for you. Get ready, because it’s a doozy!
- Empower Your Organization with Oracle Projects Cloud—a Public Sector Journey to Success @ 12:30PM
- An Introduction to Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud @ 12:30 PM
- From Oracle On-Premise to Hyperion Budgeting in the Cloud (and Remaining Sane) in Polk County, FL @ 3PM
- Change Management at the Speed of the Cloud @ 3PM
- “Hope” is Not a Strategy: Proven Steps for Successful Change Management @11AM
- Using Hyperion Financial Close Suite to Produce CAFR Schedules @ 2:45PM
- City of Burbank: One Year with Hyperion Public Sector Planning & Budgeting @ 9:45AM
- Lessons Learned While Implementing Oracle Fusion Expenses in Cloud Release 10 @ 11AM
- Key Performance Indicator Management for the Transportation Industry @ 11AM
- Oracle OBIEE 12x on Exalytics and Excadata @ 11AM
- Narrative Reporting Made Easier with Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud Services (EPRCS) @ 2:45PM
- Low-Hanging Fruit: Tuning WebLogic Server @ 4:15PM
- Wheels Up to Oracle Cloud ERP Integration: Achieve Seamless Integration @ 4:15PM
- Extensions to Consider for a Successful WebCenter Accounts Payable Imaging Implementation @ 9:45PM
- Affordable Care Act Reporting: Preparing for Round II @ 9:45AM
- Hit the Ground Running: Preparing for a successful ERP Implementation @ 11AM
- Oracle SOA Suite 12c Do’s and Don’t’s @ 1:30PM
- Leverage Oracle’s Affordable Care Act (ACA) Solution for Municipal & State Government @ 2:45PM
- EBS2CPQ – An Integrated Solution for Oracle EBS and Cloud CPQ @ 4:15PM
- Public Sector Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports – Out of Excel, Into Oracle EPM @ 4:15PM
Our experts will be sharing their knowledge on these, and many other topics throughout the week. Visit us at booth 1623 to learn from leaders and subject matter experts of the industry!
To learn about all the available presentations for next week, click here!