AST is presenting five exciting sessions at COLLABORATE 18 today! Please join us for the following as we round out our week of educational talks with the following:
- “Innovated Open 311 – Your Link to County Services”, by Michael Anderson of Sacramento County and Amit Ganguly, AST – 8:00 AM PDT in South Pacific C
- “Introduction to Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud (PCMCS)”, by Praveen Kumar, AST – 9:45 AM PDT in South Seas B
- “Hyperion EPM: Automation of Hyperion Planning Essbase and LCM Backups”, by Daniel Dunlap, AST – 1:15 PM PDT in South Seas B
- “The Reemergence of Oracle Analytics – Making Oracle BI Great Again”, by Patrick Callahan, AST – 1:15 PM PDT in Banyan D
- “Polk County: One Year with PBCS”, by Tejas Patel, AST – 4:15 PM PDT in Jasmine B
Stop by at least one of our sessions today to speak with our experts about these Oracle solutions and customer stories. We’re looking forward to chatting with you!