Join AST this Thursday, December 6, at the Hyatt Regency in Dallas for Oracle Cloud Day! Whether your race to the cloud is a marathon or a sprint, Oracle Cloud Day can help, offering a curated series of talks, hands-on experiences, and networking opportunities that will help you explore new cloud technologies, best practices, and successful use cases.
AST is a sponsor for this event and will be exhibiting all day in the Innovation Lounge.
Stop by to discuss how we are helping clients flexibly, securely, and reliably move to and maintain their Cloud infrastructure. Here are a few of the topics we’ll be covering:
- Cloud Migration Assessment: A comprehensive report on current organization maturity and key decision factors for selecting the right Cloud solution.
- EBS & Cloud Co-Existence: AST has performed many “co-existence” implementations for EBS customers not ready to fully transition to the Cloud.
- Accelerators and Templates: We take clients to the Cloud quicker and easier in a variety of scenarios (Siebel to Cloud, JDE to Cloud, EBS to CPQ) and industries (Hi-Tech, E&C, Media & Comms, Hospitality, Real Estate, Retail, Non-Profit).
- Account Reconciliation Cloud Service: Our own Tina Moore, Practice Director for EPM, has written an article on how organizations are utilizing Oracle ARCS to eliminate “spreadsheet madness” and streamline financial operations.
- PaaS for SaaS Security: In addition to expertise with Identity Management, AST is the only partner with CASB implementation experience.
- Lift & Shift Cloud Transformation: AST’s proven methodology for Lift & Shift has successfully transitioned clients of all sizes to IaaS.
- Managed Services: Maintain any Cloud implementation with flexible SLAs, Pricing, and Support Models built to suit the needs of each customer.
Stop by, have a chat, and enter for a chance to win a pair of Apple AirPods!
Register for the event here – see you Thursday!