Join AST at Oracle Modern CX: Let’s Talk CPQ!
It’s only 1 week until showtime! AST’s team will be at Oracle Modern CX at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas next week, March 19-21, exhibiting in Sales Central at booth SAL-01. Our experts will be on hand at our booth and around the show, and we’d love the opportunity to chat with you about the latest trends in customer experience and how we can work together.
Not yet registered for the event? No problem, just click here.
Be sure to stop by our booth, where we’ll be giving away a Sonos One speaker with built-in Amazon Alexa.
Let’s Talk CPQ
AST’s CX practice boasts significant experience in CPQ, and is proud to be one of only 4 worldwide partners certified as an Oracle Certified Expert Implementer for CPQ. Our CPQ team offers:
- A highly mature acceleration tool set to streamline the migration of CPQ Products, Rules, Workflows, etc. from EBS, JDE, and Siebel.
- Ability to provide an end-to-end solution across the entire Oracle CX stack, including the ability to wrap CPQ around a client’s ERP and other CX systems.
- Extensive CPQ expertise in High Tech, Manufacturing, Professional Services, and Media and Communications.
Some recent work we’ve done in this space includes:
- AST is implementing CPQ Cloud at the nation’s leading commercial landscape company with over 100 locations. During the bid process, we developed a CPQ demo that highlighted use cases specific to the client’s field service, which can now be leveraged on other opportunities.
- The world’s leading electronic measurement company engaged with AST to consolidate multiple systems (including EBS) into an Oracle CPQ solution that addresses over 4,000 products, 80,000 EBS rules, self-service quotes, and multi-currency pricing.
- AST took a global leader in background checks from Siebel to CPQ Cloud, designing around a complex global process, significantly improving sales efficiency, and reducing the need for finance intervention in quoting.
Additionally, AST has been a key stakeholder in the launch of Oracle Subscription Management Cloud, providing organizations with the ability to recognize revenue quicker and provide customers with a 360-degree view of subscription activity.
Read our recent thought leadership articles around CPQ to learn more:
- Cloud CPQ’s Success Trifecta by Sachin Ganokar, AST’s GVP of CX
- B2B Catching the Ecommerce Craze by Rajarshi Purwar, AST’s VP of SaaS CRM
The authors of these articles, as well as other experts from the AST team, will be at Modern CX. Contact us today to arrange a discussion. We are excited to see you there!