Do you want to learn more about ad-hoc reporting with OTBI? PaaS-to-SaaS? Cloud Security? We’ve got the session for you, today! AST is presenting F-I-V-E times today on some of the community’s hottest topics, including those above. We also have a great opportunity for you to hear directly from one of our customers about the benefits of partnering with AST to implement Oracle solutions – Our VP of EPM and Analytics, and our EPM Practice Director are collaborating with Wayne Sutton, the Director of Finance Systems at FICO, to tell their story of ‘Leveraging Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud at FICO’. That’s a customer story you won’t want to miss!
Which of these five sessions are you planning to attend today? Click here to learn more about each session.
- 8:00 – 9:00 AM – “Ad-Hoc Reporting with OTBI – No More Pain or Wasted Time!”
- 8:00 – 9:00 AM – “Looking for an Efficient Means to Import Maintenance Costs from Maintenance Cloud to PPM Cloud?”
- 9:15 – 10:15 AM – “PaaS-to-SaaS – Simplifying Shipping Using Webservices”
- 2:00 – 3:00 PM – “Implementing Cloud Security – Lessons Learned”
- 2:00 – 3:00 PM – “Case Study: Leveraging Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud at FICO”
Can’t attend them all? No problem! Stop by our booth (#701) to speak directly with these presenters and other AST experts today from 11:30 AM – 4:15 PM. Tell us our blog sent you!