AST to Host MuleSoft Meetup in Pune
In collaboration with MuleSoft, AST will host MuleSoft’s monthly Meetup in AST’s Pune, India office on Saturday, July 27, 2019 from 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM IST.
Attendees will hear from guest speaker Anurag Dwivedi, an experienced MuleSoft Certified Developer and MuleSoft Solution Design Specialist. Anurag will lead the discussion about data transformation using MuleSoft’s DataWeave Language, including a live demonstration.
We invite you to join our Waitlist for this Meetup so that, in the event of a cancelation or additional seat availability, you will be contacted to join us for this exciting networking opportunity with AST and MuleSoft experts.
MuleSoft Meetups allow attendees to:
- Boost their knowledge of the latest trends and MuleSoft product releases;
- Share feedback directly with the MuleSoft team;
- Give and get help from others in the MuleSoft community;
- Meet MuleSoft users and API developers who share the same passion for all things connected;
- Grow their professional networks;
- And more!
Join your local MuleSoft Meetup Group and keep an eye out for future MuleSoft Meetups in your area to discuss the latest in integration technology!
AST is excited to be collaborating with MuleSoft for another MuleSoft Meetup, where we’re bringing people together to explore, teach, and learn about API-led connectivity with use cases and hands-on activities. We’ll see you in Pune!